- Quality cut-oﬀs in procurement auctions, Economics Letters, 2013, 121, pages: 148-151.
- Strategy proofness and Pareto eﬃciency in quasilinear exchange economies (with Ma-nipushpak Mitra and Arunava Sen) Theoretical Economics, 2014, 9, pages: 361-381.
- Non fixed-price trading rules in single-crossing classical exchange economies, Social Choice and Welfare, 2015, 44, pages: 389-422.
- A Hurwicz type result in a model with public good production, Social Choice and Welfare (with Arunava Sen and Sonal Yadav), forthcoming.
- Rational Bidding in a Procurement Auction with Subjective Evaluations, International Journal of Industrial Organization (with David Wettstein), forthcoming.
- Common-Value All-Pay Auctions with Asymmetric Information, International Journal of Game Theory (with Ezra Einy, Ori Haimanko, Ram Orzach, Aner Sela), forthcom-ing.
- Equal Treatment of Equals in Classical Quasilinear Exchange Economies.
Naive reasoning, unhappy sets and lexicographic preferences over attributes (with Manipushpak Mitra and Debapriya Sen).