Ph.D. (Economics), University of Southern California, 1995.
Financial Economics (Volatility of financial instruments, Asset pricing, Market Microstructure, Financial Derivatives), Time Series Econometrics.
Click here for personal homepage
- "India's software industry: State Policy, Liberalisation and Industrial Development", International Journal of Development Banking, July 1997.
- "Developing the Indian Capital Market", (with Ajay Shah), to appear as a chapter in a book on India's financial system produced by the World Bank, edited by Jim Hanson.
- "An Indian perspective", in Perspectives on International Financial Liberalization (responses to ``International financial liberalization: Implications for development'' by John Eatwell), (with by Ajay Shah), UNDP Office of Development Studies Paper, April 1998.
- "Derivatives in India", edited by Susan Thomas, an Invest India -- Tata McGraw Hill series, Tata McGraw Hill publications, April 1998.
- "Volatility forecasting in Indian financial markets", Chapter 24 in Derivatives Markets in India, edited by Susan Thomas, an Invest India -- Tata McGraw Hill series, Tata McGraw Hill publications, April 1998.
- "Performance Evaluation of Indian Funds", Chapter 4 in "The Future of Fund Management in India -- 1997", edited by Tushar M. Waghmare, Tata McGraw-Hill, 1998.
- "Liquidity Considerations in Index Construction, Chapter 8, in "The Future of Fund Management in India -- 1997" edited by Tushar M. Waghmare, Tata McGraw-Hill, 1998.
- "Heteroskedasticity models on the BSE", mimeo, July 1995.
- "Improving Market Quality on India's Foreign Exchange Market", (with Ajay Shah), mimeo, July 1997.
- "Market microstructure considerations in index construction", (with Ajay Shah), mimeo, December 1997.
- Heteroskedasticity and Longrun Dependence on the BSE Index, Foreign Exchange Markets, Asset Pricing.