Ph.D (Economics), Jawaharlal Nehru University (CDS Trivandrum), 2002.
International Trade and Investment, Industrial Economics.
Click here for personal homepage
- C. Veeramani and Gordhan Kumar Saini (2011) “Impact of ASEAN-India Preferential Trade Agreement on Plantation Commodities: A Simulation Analysis”, Economic and Political Weekly, Vol XLVI, March 5, 2011.
- C. Veeramani (2009), “Trade Barriers, Multinational Involvement and Intra-Industry Trade: Panel Data Evidence from India”, Applied Economics (Routledge), Vol 41, Issue, 20, pp 2541-2553, September.
- C. Veeramani (2008), “Impact of Exchange Rate Appreciation on India’s Exports”, Economic and Political Weekly, Vol. XLIII, No. 2, May 31-June 6.
- C. Veeramani (2007) “Sources of India’s Export Growth in Pre-and-Post Reform Periods”, Economic and Political Weekly, Vol XLII, No 25, June 23-29.
- C. Veeramani (2007), “Industry-Specific Determinants of Intra-Industry Trade in India” Indian Economic Review, Vol XXXXII, No. 2, July-December
- C. Veeramani and B N Goldar (2005) “Manufacturing Productivity in Indian States: Does Investment Climate Matter?” Economic and Political Weekly, Vol 40, No 24, June 11.
- C. Veeramani (2004) “Growing Intra-Industry Trade in Manufacturing: Implications for Policy” Economic and Political Weekly, October 9.
- C. Veeramani (2002), “Intra-Industry Trade of India: Trends and Country-Specific Factors”, Review of World Economics/ Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv (Springer-Verlag), Vol.138, No. 3. Kiel Institute of World Economics.
- C. Veeramani (1999), “Intra-Industry Trade under Economic Liberalization: The Case of Indian Capital Goods Industries”, Journal of Indian School of Political Economy, Vol. 11, No. 3, July.
Papers in Edited Volumes
- C. Veeramani and Gordhan K Saini (2011) “India’s Export Sophistication in a Comparative Perspective”, in D M Nachane (ed.) India Development Report 2010, Oxford University Press, New Delhi, forthcoming.
- C. Veeramani (2009), “Specialization Patterns under Trade Liberalization: Evidence from India and China”, in Natalia Dinello and Wang Shaoguang (ed) “China, India and Beyond: Development Drivers and Limitations”, Edward Elgar, Cheltenham. (12) C. Veeramani (2008) “India and China: Changing Patterns of Comparative Advantage?” in R Radhakrishna (ed.) India Development Report 2008, Oxford University Press, New Delhi, 2008.
- Arvind Vrimani, B N Goldar and C. Veeramani and V Bhat (2006) “Impact of Tariff Reforms on Indian Industry: Assessment based on a Multi-sector Econometric Model”, in Arvind Virmani, Propelling India from Socialist Stagnation to Global Power (Volume 2, Chapter 7), Academic Foundation, New Delhi, 2006.
- K J Joseph and C Veeramani (2001) “India's External Sector after Economic Liberalization”, in esavan, K V (ed.), Economic Liberalization in India, ICSSR and Manak Publications, New Delhi, 2001.
- Impact of Capital Goods Imports on Productivity
- Vertical Specialization in India’s manufacturing
- International Outsourcing by Indian Manufacturing Firms: Determinants and Impacts
- Applied International Trade