PhD (Economics) Pennsylvania State University, 2006.
Theoretical IO, Game Theory, Experimental Economics, Development Economics.
Click here for personal homepage
- “A Model of Airline Pricing: Capacity Constraints and Deadlines”, Journal of Quantitative Economics, July 2007, Volume 5, Number 2, 40-65.
- “On Delays in Project Completion With Cost Reduction: An Experiment”, with Anthony M. Kwasnica, Southern Economic Journal, January 2011, Volume 77, Number 3, 557-584.
- "Intertemporal Pricing with Capacity Constraint and Outside option", Journal of Economic Theory and Social Development, forthcoming.
- “Does Soft Loan Program Enhance School Enrollment?”, with K. Chaudhuri and D. Dasgupta.
- "On the Effects of Identity Revelation and Cheap Talk in a Public Goods Contribution Game with Cost Reduction: An Experiment" with K. Chaudhuri.
- Public Economics (Compulsory)
- Industrial Organization (Optional)
- Game Theory (optional)