1. Dev, S. M. (2018). Labour Market Inequalities in India: Dimensions and Policies. Indian Journal of Human Development, 12(2), 217–235.
2. Ghosh, Taniya and Parab, Prashant Mehul (2019). Testing the Friedman–Schwartz hypothesis using time-varying correlation analysis. Applied Economic Letters, Taylor & Francis, Published online: 20 Mar 2019
3. Ghosh, Taniya (2019). The Sectoral Impact of Monetary Policy Transmission in India: A Panel VAR Approach. Emerging Economy Studies,V.5(1), Sage Pub.
4. Goyal, Ashima (2019). Government Securities Market: Price Discovery, Monetary Management and Government Borrowing. Economic & Political Weekly, Vol.54 (13).
5. Jain M., Rao A.B., Patwardhan A. (2019) Energy Efficiency Policies in India: Implications for Climate Change Mitigation. (In Climate Change Signals and Response, ed by Venkataraman C., Mishra T., Ghosh S., Karmakar S.). Springer, ISBN:9789811302800
6. Pal, Rupayan (2019). Signaling through Public Antitrust Enforcement: An Extension. Economics Bulletin,V.39(1).
7. Veeramani, C (2019). Fragmentation Trade and Vertical Specialisation: How Does South Asia Compare with China. Journal of Asian Economic Integration, Sage Pub. Published online: April 25, 2019
=> Fulbright-Nehru Academic and Professional Excellence Fellowships, 2020-2021 by US-India Educational Foundation Last date to apply: July 15, 2019
=> Fulbright-Nehru Postdoctoral Research Fellowships, 2020-2021 by US-India Educational Foundation Last date to apply: July 15, 2019
=> Post Doctoral Fellowship by Govt. of India @ International Institute of Population Studies, 2019-2020 Last date to apply: July 1, 2019
=> Dr. Asghar Ali Engineer Best Published Paper Award, 2019 Last date to apply: July 1, 2019
Subscribed by IGIDR & access enabled on campus only
EconLit: EconLit includes the most sought-after economics publications including peer-reviewed journal articles, working papers from leading universities, PhD dissertations, books, collective volume articles, conference proceedings, and book reviews--all expertly indexed, classified, and linkable to full-text library holdings.
Last date for paper submission: August 25, 2019
Last date for paper submission: June 1, 2019
IMF, Washington,D.C., USA
Last date for paper submission: May 31, 2019
IMF, Washington,D.C., USA
R is a language and environment for statistical computing and graphics.R provides a wide variety of statistical (linear and nonlinear modelling, classical statistical tests, time-series analysis, classification, clustering, …) and graphical techniques, and is highly extensible. The S language is often the vehicle of choice for research in statistical methodology, and R provides an Open Source route to participation in that activity.
Applied Economics, Volume 51, Issue 16, April 2019
The recent initiative of the RBI in reviving the policy of directed credit allocation in a period dominated by the neoliberal philosophy necessitates reconsideration of the role of policy-directe...
American Economic Review, Volume 109, Issue 4, April 2019
We study the impact of a personalized technology-aided after-school instruction program in middle-school grades in urban India using a lottery that provided winners with free access to the progra...
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Volume 54, April 2019
Using IPO and SEO data from the Indian capital market, we examine whether group-affiliated firms are able to time their equity issuance relative to stand-alone firms. Group-affiliated firms have...
Research in International Business and Finance, Volume 48, April 2019
This study seeks to understand the adverse impact of related party transactions (RPTs) on the internationalization of emerging economy firms. The study further explores how a firm's ownership str..
Computational Economics, Volume 53, Issue 4, April 2019
Trends of crimes in India keep changing with the growing population and rapid development of towns and cities. The rise in crimes at any place especially crimes against women, children and weaker...
Phone: 022- 284165504/563
© 2019 @ Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research - Library