|My research is any area of Economics that interests me. I primarily work in the areas of General Equilibrium Theory, Asymmetric Information and Game Theory. Some of my present research papers in economics cover other interesting topics such as Corporate Governance and Migration Theory. I am also exploring the areas of Financial derivatives, Stochastic Volatility and Mechanism Design for further research.|
A. Bhowmik, M.G. Graziano, Blocking coalitions and fairness in asset markets and asymmetric information economies, The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, Forthcoming
- A. Bhowmik, F. Centrone, A. Martellotti, Coalitional extreme desirability infinitely additive economies with asymmetric information, Journal of Mathematical Economics, 84 (2019), 83-93.
- A. Bhowmik, J. Cao, Ex-post core, fine core and rational expectations equilibrium allocations, Journal of Mathematical Economics, 74 (2018), 128-138.
- A. Bhowmik, J. Cao, Rational expectations equilibria: existence and representation, Economic Theory Bulletin 4 (2016), 367-386
- A. Bhowmik, Core and coalitional fairness: the case of information sharing rules, Economic Theory 60 (2015), 461-494
- A. Bhowmik, M.G. Graziano, On Vind's theorem for an economy with atoms and infinitely many commodities, Journal of Mathematical Economics 56 (2015), 26-36
- A. Bhowmik, J. Cao, N.C. Yannelis, Aggregate preferred correspondence and the existence of a maximin REE, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications 414 (2014), 29-45
- A. Bhowmik, J. Cao, On the core and Walrasian expectations equilibrium in infinite dimensional commodity spaces, Economic Theory 53 (2013), 537-560
- A. Bhowmik, J. Cao, Robust efficiency in mixed economies with asymmetric information, Journal of Mathematical Economics 49 (2013), 49-57
- A. Bhowmik, J. Cao, Blocking efficiency in an economy with asymmetric information, Journal of Mathematical Economics 48 (2012), 396-403
- A. Bhowmik, E-continuous selections of upper E-continuous set-valued mappings, Questions and Answers in General Topology 27(2009), 61-66
- Characterizing optimal behavior of agents in reputational cheap talk framework with S.P. Ghosh
- Coalitonal fairness of two stage core allocations with M.G. Graziano
- Segmented Assimilation by Minority Populations with A. Sen
- Notes on opportunity efficiency with I. Dasgupta and M.P. Goswami
- Strictly fair allocations in economies with asymmetric information with M.G. Graziano
- A topic on discontinuous games with N.C. Yannelis
- Auctioning CO2 emission permit in an oligopolistic industry with R. Chatterjee and S. Chattopadhyay
- Primary needs satisfaction and the market economy with B. Ju and M. Mitra
- S. Roychoudhury, A. Bhowmik, S. Chattopadhyay, Innovation, governance and competition
- A. Bhowmik, F. Centrone, A. Martellotti, Coalitional extreme desirability infinitely additive economies with asymmetric information
- Microeconomics; Non-Cooperative Game Theory; Cooperative Game Theory; Mathematical Economics; Theoretical Finance.