IGIDR M.Sc. and M.Phil./Ph.D. Programmes 2018
Reservation Policy in Admission Notice 2018:
Reserved Category as per Government of India Rules: The online application fee is Rs.100/- only. Relaxation in eligibility criteria and reservation of seats will be as per Government of India rules. Reserved category applicants have to produce the necessary documentation as per Government of India Rules.
Candidates belonging to the reserved category who have already applied may contact the Students Office Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org for further clarifications.
2. Prospectus 2018
3. Online Application Form for M.Sc. and M.Phil./Ph.D. Programmes [Application Deadline: April 6, 2018]
4. Information Handout and Sample questions for the M.Sc. Programme
5. Information Handout and Sample questions for the M.Phil/Ph.D. Programme
6. Mock Test link for the M.Sc. Programme for candidates to familiarise themselves with the online procedure.
7. Mock Test link for the M.Phil/Ph.D. Programme for candidates to familiarise themselves with the online procedure.
11. Link for extracting call letters for the Online Admission Test for M.Sc., M.Phil/Ph.D. Programme.
12. Centre/Venue wise List of Candidates for the Online Test of IGIDR scheduled on April 22, 2018
13. Candidates Shortlisted for Interviews for the M.Phil/Ph.D. Programme 2018
14. Candidates Shortlisted for Interviews for the M.Sc.(Economics) Programme 2018
Important note for candidates short-listed for interviews:
1. Candidates are requested to book their tickets
2. Interview call letters are being sent by email. Please read the instructions in the Interview Call Letter very carefully.
3. In case you do not receive the Interview Call Letter by Monday, May 14, 2018, you may kindly contact the Student Office Te: No. 28416576/28416572
IGIDR-IDRC scholarships programs
IGIDR-IDRC Scholarships: Asian Regional Initiative
IGIDR-IDRC scholarships programs given below are not for Indian Nationals