Ph.D. (Economics), University of Bombay, 1990.
Applied Econometrics, Monetary Economics.
Click here for personal homepage
- 'Unit roots in Indian Macro Time Series-- Tests and Implications', Journal of Quantitative economics, 1992.
- 'Measuring Persistence in Industrial Output--The Indian Case', (with K. Sen), Journal of Development Economics, 1995.
- 'Flow of Fund's Model for India and it's Implications', (with K. Sen, T. Roy and A. Mundlay), Journal of Policy Modelling, 1996.
- ‘Financial Deregulation and Disintermediation in India -- A flexible Functional Form Approach', mimeo.
- 'Seasonal Cycles in Indian Macro Time Series', mimeo.
- 'Market Segmentation and Term Structure of Indian interest rates -- Application of Cubic Splines', mimeo.
- 'Coupon rates and Term Structure of Indian interest rates', mimeo.
Financial Deregulation and Disintermediation, Seasonal Cycles, Interest Rates.