- D. Narasimha Reddy and Srijit Mishra (eds) (2009), Agrarian Crisis in India, Oxford University Press, New Delhi. The hardbound has had a second impression and a paperback edition brought out in 2010 has also come out with a second impression. In 2012, it has been published as part of Oxford Scholarship Online.
- Srijit Mishra (2014), Decomposing Poverty Change: Deciphering Change in Total Population and Beyond, Review of Income and Wealth, DOI: 10.1111/roiw.12155, see journal link.
- Sarthak Gaurav and Srijit Mishra (2015), Size-class and Returns to Cultivation in India: Revisiting an Old Debate, Oxford Development Studies, 43 (2): 165-193, DOI: 10.1080/13600818.2014.982081, see journal link.
- Durgesh C Pathak and Srijit Mishra (2015) Poverty Estimates in India: Old and New Methods, 2004-05, Poverty & Public Policy, 7 (1): 44-63, DOI: 10.1002/pop4.95, see journal link.
- Srijit Mishra (2014), Informal Workers and their Rights, Journal of the National Human Rights Commission, India, 13: 277-300, see pre-print.
- Srijit Mishra (2014) Farmers' suicides in Maharashtra, India: A mixed method study leading to policy suggestions, Sage Research Methods Cases, DOI: 10.4135/978144627305013500200, see web link.
- Srijit Mishra (2014), Reading between the Poverty Lines, Economic and Political Weekly, 49 (39): 123-127,journal link.
- Hippu Salk Kristle Nathan and Srijit Mishra (2013), Group Differential for Attainment and Failure Indicators, Journal of International Development, DOI: 10.1002/jid.2898, see journal link.
- J-F. Levesque, S. Mukherjee, D. Grimard, A. Boivin and S. Mishra (2013), Measuring the prevalence of chronic diseases using population surveys by pooling self-reported symptoms, diagnosis and treatments: results from the World Health Survey of 2003 for South Asia, International Journal of Public Health, 58 (3): 435-447, DOI: 10.1007/s00038-013-0446-5, see journal link.
- Srijit Mishra (2012), Hunger, Ethics and The Right to Food, Indian Journal of Medical Ethics, 9(1): 32-37, seejournal link.
- Srijit Mishra (2011), Conflict Resolution through Mutuality: Lessons from Bayesian Updating, Journal of Quantitative Economics, 9(1): 41-52, see journal link.
- Srijit Mishra (2008), Risks, Farmers’ Suicides and Agrarian Crisis in India: Is There a Way Out? Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, 63 (1), 38-54, see my library.
- Srijit Mishra (2006), Suicide Mortality Rates across States of India, 1975-2001: A Statistical Note, Economic and Political Weekly, 41 (16): 1566-1569, see journal link.
- Srijit Mishra (2005), Secluded and Proximate Illiteracy: Comparing Situations, Social Indicators Research, 70 (2): 231-240, see journal link.
- S Mishra and T. K. Kumar (September 1997), On the Probability of Existence of Pure Equilibria in Matrix Games, Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, 94 (3): 765-770, see journal link.
- Inclusiveness of Human Development in India (with Hippu Salk Kristle Nathan, National Institute of Advanced Studies (NIAS), Bengaluru), funded by Global Development Network (GDN).
- Development and Field Application of a Composite Index for Evaluation of Agricultural Systems (with Om Damani and= Bakul Rao, Centre for Technological Alternatives for Rural Areas (CTARA), Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Mumbai), funded by National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD).
- Srijit Mishra (2014), Incidence of Poor and Poverty Risk in India across NSS Regions for Rural and Urban areas, 2004-05 and 1009-10 , WP-2014-021, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai
- Srijit Mishra and Hippu Salk Kristle Nathan (2014), Measuring HDI - The Old, the New and the Elegant: Implications for Multidimensional Development and Social Inclusiveness, Working Paper 63, Asia Research Centre, London School of Economics and Political Science, London. Hear podcasts of presentations at OPHI andLSE.
- Srijit Mishra (2014), Farmers’ Suicides in India, 1995-2012: Measurement and Interpretation, , Asia Research Centre, London School of Economics and Political Science, London.
- Srijit Mishra (July 2002), Strategic Interdependence and Passive Smoking, Working Paper No. WP 1, Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics, Pune.
- Srijit Mishra and Nirmal Sengupta (2013) Impact Assessment Study of PRADAN’s Interventions at the Grassroots, (Report submitted to PRADAN), Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai.
- Vijay Laxmi Pandey and Srijit Mishra (2012) Comprehensive Study of Impact of Investment in Watershed in Jalgaon and Buldhana districts of Maharashtra (Report submitted to National Institute of Rural Development, Hyderabad), Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai. /li>
- Quantitative Approaches to Public Policy. A special track was held under the aegis of the Fourth Annual International Conference on Public Policy and Management, Indian Institute of Management Bangalore, 9-12 August 2009. From the 35 papers presented, peer-reviewed publications led to 12 of them being published as special issues in two journals International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies (IJEPEE),Vol.3,No.3, September 2010; International Journal of Trade and Global Markets (IJTGM),Vol.4, No.2, April 2011. Five papers have been published in the Journal of Quantitative Economics (JQE), Vol.9, No.1, January 2011. In 2014, the paper ‘Decomposing Poverty Change: Deciphering Change in Total Population and Beyond’Review of Income and Wealth by Srijit Mishra was made open access with funds from this project as also from additional grants.
- Srijit Mishra (2006), Suicide of Farmers in Maharashtra, (Report submitted to the Government of Maharashtra), IGIDR, Mumbai.
- Manoj Panda, Srijit Mishra, Sangita Kamdar and Mallikarjun Tondare (April 2005), Evaluation of Food-for-Work (FFW) Component of Sampoorna Grameen Rozgar Yojana (SGRY) in Selected Districts of Maharashtra, (Report submitted to Planning Commission, Government of India), IGIDR, Mumbai.
- Manoj Panda and Srijit Mishra (February 2005), Poverty Reduction Strategy as Implementation of the Right to Development in Maharashtra, (Report submitted to Centre for Development and Human Rights, New Delhi), IGIDR, Mumbai.
- Sakti Padhi and Srijit Mishra (August 2000), Premature Mortality, Health Status and Public Health Care Facilities in Orissa: A Study in Accessibility and Utilisation, (Report of MAP-Health Project funded by International Development Research Centre, Ottawa, Canada through Centre for Development Studies, Thiruvananthapuram, India), NCDS, Bhubaneswar
Taught a course on ‘Human Development and Poverty’ at IGIDR and also at the National Chengchi University (Spring 2015). The course discusses conceptual aspects such as Sen's Capability and Rawls' Justice among others, issues of measurement, governance and participation, developmental issues of education and health and other related areas. For hands-on experience, students have to do a field-survey as part of the course requirement.
In recent times, I have also been the instructor for the ‘Research Methodology’ course at IGIDR that has been designed to facilitate learning-by-doing. Earlier, at GIPE, I have taught courses/modules on ‘Statistical Prerequisites’ and ‘Microeconomics’.