- Abatement of Pesticide Pollution – Removal of Organo-chlorine Pesticide from Water Environment, Sudhakar Yedla and Anil K. Dikshit, Narosa Publishers, India (2004)
- Environmental Implications of Urban Transportation in Asian Cities - Special Issues of International Journal of Environment and Pollution, Vol. 30, No.1 (2007) Inderscience Publishers, Switzerland – Edited Volume with Dr. Shobhakar Dhakal
- Hiroaki Shirkawa and Sudhakar Yedla, “Economic Development, Urbanization and Environment in Asia” Chapter 1 in “Urban Environmental Challenges in Asia”, Institute for Global Environmental Strategies, Japan (2005)
- Sudhakar Yedla, “Climate Change Mitigation Initiatives in Urban Transportation – Strategies to Promote Non-Motorized Modes of Transportation”, Evaluating Climate Change and Development, Published by Global Environment Facility (GEF) Evaluation Office, The World Bank, Washington, D.C. (2010)
- Sudhakar Yedla, and Ram M. Shrestha, “Application of Analytic Hierarchy Process to the Prioritization of Transport Options – Comparative Analysis of Group Aggregation Methods” International Journal of Environmental Policy and Decision making, Inderscience Publishers, (in press)
- Sudhakar Yedla, “Decision Making in Environmental Management - Prioritization of Strategies for the Replication of Dhaka’s Community-based Decentralized Composting Model using AHP”, Waste Management Research, Top ranked International Journal published by International Society for Solid Waste Management (ISWA), USA (in press), first published on August 10, 2010 as doi:10,1177/0734242x10380116
- Sudhakar Yedla and Park, Hung-Suck, “Co-benefits as an approach to align climate change concerns with the national development objectives: Solid waste management”, Journal of Material Cycles and Waste Management (JMCWM), Vol. 11, No.2, 2009 (Elsevier)
- Issues and Strategies Required for EIP Implementation in Ulsan, South Korea - Identified Based on Multi-actor Group Questionnaire Survey (2009) A report submitted to BRAINPOOL Programme, Government of Korea - Prepared by Sudhakar Yedla and Hung-Suck Park, at the Ulsan EIP Center, University of Ulsan.
- Scoping Paper for the Establishment of a UNESCAP Eco-City Development Award (2008), A report submitted to ESD Division of UN-ESCAP, Bangkok – Lead Author: Sudhakar Yedla
- Sudhakar Yedla, Climate Change Negotiations beyond Kyoto - Developing Countries’ Perspective, United Nations Institute for Training and Research (UNITAR), Switzerland - 2006
- Sudhakar Yedla, Ram M. Shrestha and Gabrial Anandrajah, “Environmentally Sustainable Urban Transportation – Comparative Analysis of Local Emission Mitigation Strategies vis-à-vis GHG Mitigation Strategies”, Transport Policy, Elsevier, Vol. 12, No. 3, pp: 245-254 (2005)
- Sudhakar, Yedla, “Development of Techno-Economic Integrated Models: LFSGR and Aerobic Composting for Municipal Waste Management”, Environment and Development Economics, Vol. 8, No. 4, pp. 655-677 (2003)
- Sudhakar Yedla, and Sarika Kansal, “Economic Insight to MSW Management in Mumbai”, International Journal of Environment and Pollution, Vol. 19, No. 5, pp: 516-527 (2003)
- Sudhakar Yedla, Jyoti K. Parikh, "Development of Purpose Built Landfill System for the Control of Methane Emissions from Municipal Solid Waste", Waste Management, Elsevier Publishers, Vol. 22, No. 5, pp: 501-506 (2002)
Chapter in Books:
- Strategies for the promotion of non-motorized transport and cleaner and alternative fuels in Indian Cities.
- Climate change and transportation – strategies and measures to achieve energy efficiency and control GHG emissions.
- Adaptation strategies for urban areas for the future climate change regimes.