CALL FOR PAPERS
Sixteenth Annual Conference on Macroeconomics and Finance
(Previously called Conference on Money and Finance)
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research
Gen. A.K. Vaidya Marg, Goregaon (E), Mumbai – 400 065, India
The Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR) invites submissions of research papers in money and finance for its 16th Annual Conference on Macroeconomics and Finance on December 19 and 20, 2016. The objective of the Conference is to bring together scholars, who are engaged in quality research in the areas of macroeconomics and finance, and to provide a forum for the exchange of ideas that seek to push the boundaries of existing research, particularly with respect to emerging economies like India.
Keynote Speaker : Prof. Nobuhiro Kiyotaki, Princeton University.
Papers are invited on all theoretical and empirical aspects of macroeconomics and financial economics. Contributions on the following topics are particularly welcome:
- Emerging market corporate debt
- Banking sector balance sheet issues
- Global macro instability and impact on emerging markets
- Global monetary co-ordination
- Fiscal policy and sub-national finances
Guidelines for paper submission
- Complete, unpublished papers should be submitted online in Adobe PDF format after logging in at http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=mfc16.
- Papers should reach on or before August 1, 2016. All submissions will be reviewed and the authors of accepted papers will be informed by September 1, 2016.
Authors of accepted papers may be requested to act as discussants for other papers.
Travel and Accommodation
Economy class airfare by the shortest distance will be reimbursed to presenters from academic institutions. The Institute will provide accommodation and local hospitality. Details of earlier conferences are available at http://www.igidr.ac.in/money/mfc15/
MFC Organising Committee
Taniya Ghosh, Ashima Goyal, R. Krishnan, Jayati Sarkar, Rajeswari Sengupta and Rajendra R. Vaidya, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai
Ms. Jayashree Borkar [firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com]
Tel: 28416586 Fax: 28416399/28402752
For any queries, please contact the Conference Secretariat.