- "Local community composition and school provision in India", with Nishant Chadha (accepted, Journal of Development Studies)
- "Public and private schools in India", with Nishant Chadha (accepted India Development Report 2021)
- "Examining the Role of Corporate Social Responsibility Funding in Indian Education.", with Nishant Chadha, New Philanthropy and the Disruption of Global Education (2020): 102
- "Growth, Development Spending and Inequality in Indian States – 1988-2012", with Nishant Chadha, Economic & Political Weekly (2019): 54(11), 45-52
- "Decentralisation, Economic Inequality and Insurgency", Journal of Development Studies (2018).
"Ethnic fragmentation, public good provision and inequality in India, 1988–2012.", with Nishant Chadha, Oxford Development Studies (2018): 1-15.
"Caste and Class." Review of Market Integration 8.3 (2017): 135-151.
- "Community forestry and its implications for land related disputes: Evidence from India" (Revision requested, European Journal of Political Economy)
- "Financial development and Conflict Mitigation: Can finance combat conflict?", with Sankar De (submitted)
- "Women representation in school management and school quality", with Chandan Jain
- "Corporate social responsibility spending in India"
- Revisiting the experiment on the role of English as a Second Language in India, with Gitanjali Sen
- Rainfall shocks and and school closure, with Nishant Chadha
- Vaccine demand hesitancy in India, with Chandan Jain
- Land rights recognition and political participation: Evidence from India
- Econometrics I (Msc), July-Dec, 2018
- Political Economy (MSc), Jan-June, 2020