- "Growth, Development Spending and Inequality in Indian States – 1988-2012", with Nishant Chadha (forthcoming, Economic and Political Weekly)
- "Decentralisation, Economic Inequality and Insurgency", Journal of Development Studies (2018)
- "Ethnic fragmentation, public good provision and inequality in India, 1988–2012", with Nishant Chadha, Oxford Development Studies (2018): 1-15.
- "Caste and Class." Review of Market Integration 8.3 (2017): 135-151.
- "Financial development and Conflict Mitigation: Can finance combat conflict?”, with Sankar De (Submitted) [Web Appendix]
- "Economic Distress and Political Competition”, with Nishant Chadha
- Introductory Econometrics, August-December, 2016
Teaching Assistantship, Economics Department, Shiv Nadar University
- Introductory Econometrics, January to May, 2014
Course Instructor :Nishant Chadha
- Microeconomics-I for MS students, August to December, 2014
Course Instructor : Abhinash Borah
- Introductory Microeconomics for BS students, January to May, 2016
Course Instructor : Suchismita Tarafdar