- Land rights recognition and political participation: Evidence from India (accepted Journal of Development Studies)
- Community forestry and its implications for land related disputes: Evidence from India, European Journal of Political Economy 73 (2022): 102155
- Local community composition and school provision in India, with Nishant Chadha, Journal of Development Studies (2021):1-21.
- Public and private schools in India", with Nishant Chadha (accepted India Development Report 2021)
- Examining the Role of Corporate Social Responsibility Funding in Indian Education.", with Nishant Chadha, New Philanthropy and the Disruption of Global Education (2020): 102
- Growth, Development Spending and Inequality in Indian States – 1988-2012", with Nishant Chadha, Economic & Political Weekly (2019): 54(11), 45-52
- Decentralisation, Economic Inequality and Insurgency, Journal of Development Studies 55.7 (2019): 1379-1397
- Ethnic fragmentation, public good provision and inequality in India, 1988–2012.", with Nishant Chadha, Oxford Development Studies (2018): 1-15.
- Caste and Class." Review of Market Integration 8.3 (2017): 135-151.
- Women representation in school management and school quality, with Chandan Jain
- Demand shocks and supply of schools: Insight from rainfall shocks in India, with Nishant Chadha
- Revisiting the experiment on the role of English as a Second Language in India, with Gitanjali Sen
- Corporate social responsibility spending in India
- The long-term effect of colonialism on women empowerment in India, with Punarjit Roychowdhury
- Financial development and Conflict Mitigation: Can finance combat conflict?, with Sankar De
- Rural roads infrastructure and women autonomy, with Punarjit Roychowdhury
- Teacher gender and student education outcomes, with Chandan Jain
- Econometrics I (Msc), July-Dec, 2018
- Political Economy (MSc), Jan-June, 2020