- "Examining the Role of Corporate Social Responsibility Funding in Indian Education.", with Nishant Chadha, New Philanthropy and the Disruption of Global Education (2020): 102
- “Growth, Development Spending and Inequality in Indian States – 1988-2012”, with Nishant Chadha, Economic & Political Weekly (2019): 54(11), 45-52
- "Decentralisation, Economic Inequality and Insurgency", Journal of Development Studies (2018)
- "Ethnic fragmentation, public good provision and inequality in India, 1988–2012", with Nishant Chadha, Oxford Development Studies (2018): 1-15.
- "Caste and Class." Review of Market Integration 8.3 (2017): 135-151.
- "Financial development and Conflict Mitigation: Can finance combat conflict?”, with Sankar De (Submitted) [Web Appendix]
- Community forestry and its implications for land related disputes: Evidence from India (submitted)
- Ethnic Fragmentation and School Provision in India, with Nishant Chadha (submitted)
- Financial development and Conflict Mitigation: Can finance combat conflict?, with Sankar De (submitted)
- Public and private schools in India, with Nishant Chadha (submitted)
- How do households finance private education: Insights from the NSSO data, with Nishant Chadha
- Rainfall shocks and school provision
- Econometrics I (Msc), July-Dec, 2018
- Political Economy (MSc), Jan-June, 2020