Dr. Taniya Ghosh is a faculty member at the Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research. She is a Ph.D. in Economics from the University of Kansas. Her research interests are in the fields of macroeconomics, international economics, development economics and time series. Her current research focuses on topics in theoretical and applied macroeconomics with special interests in growth models, monetary policy, fiscal policy and vector auto-regression models.
- "Divisia Monetary Model of Exchange Rate Determination: A Multi-country Analysis" with S. Bhadury, 2016, Economic Modelling (Revise and Resubmit)
- “A SVAR Approach to Evaluation of Monetary Policy in India,” with S. Bhadury and William A. Barnett, Open Economies Review, , Volume 27, Issue 5, pp 871–893.
- “Oil Prices, Exchange Rates and the Indian Macro Economy,” Economic and Political Weekly, October 2016, Volume 51, Issue No. 40
- "Stability Analysis of Uzawa-Lucas Endogenous Growth Model," with William A. Barnett, Economic Theory Bulletin, , Volume 2, Issue 1, pp 33–44
- "Bifurcation Analysis of an Endogenous Growth Model," with William A. Barnett, Journal of Economic Asymmetries, June 2013, Volume 10, no 1, pp. 53-64.
- “Exchange Rate Overshooting: A Reassessment in a Monetary Framework" with S. Bhadury, 2016 (Under Review)
- “Cost Channel, Interest Rate Pass-Through and Optimal Policy under Zero Lower Bound” with S. Chattopadhyay, 2016 (Under Review)
- “The Sectoral Impact of Monetary Policy Transmission in India: A Panel VAR Approach”, 2016 (Under Review)
- "A nonlinear optimal control approach to stabilization of business cycles of finance agents", with G. Rigatos, P. Siano, 2016 (Under Review)
- “Flatness-based control and Kalman Filtering for a continuous-time macroeconomic model” with G. Rigatos, P. Siano, K. Busawon and R. Binns, 2016 (Under Review)
- “The Role of Gender-gap and Exports on Economic Growth” with S. S. Ramanayake, 2016 (Working Paper)
- “Analyzing India’s Inflation Expectations” with S. Chattopadhyay, 2016 (Working Paper)
- “Post War Business Cycles in Models with Long- Run Monetary Neutrality” with J. Keating and I. Kanayama, 2016 (Working Paper)
- Mathematics for Economists (Aug-Dec 2013)
CV available on request.