Dr. Taniya Ghosh is a faculty member at the Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research. She is a Ph.D. in Economics from the University of Kansas. Her research interests are in the fields of macroeconomics, international economics, development economics and time series. Her current research focuses on topics in theoretical and applied macroeconomics with special interests in growth models, monetary policy, fiscal policy and vector auto-regression models.
- “Role of Gender Gap in Economic Growth: Analysis on Developing Countries versus OECD Countries” with S. S. Ramanayake, 2018, Review of Applied Economics, (Revise and Resubmit)
- “Statistical validation of multi-agent financial models using the H-infinity Kalman Filter”, 2018, Journal of Economic Interaction & Coordination (Revise and Resubmit)
- “A nonlinear optimal control approach to the stabilization of a macroeconomic development model”, with G. Rigatos, P. Siano, D. Sarno, 2018, Quantitative Finance and Economics, 2(2), pp 373-387, doi: 10.3934/QFE.2018.2.373
- “Money’s Causal Role in Exchange Rate: Do Divisia Monetary Aggregates Explain More?” with S. Bhadury, 2018, International Review of Economics and Finance (Forthcoming), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.iref.2018.02.005
- “A Nonlinear Optimal Control Approach to the Stabilization of Business Cycles of Finance Agents” with G. Rigatos, P. Siano, 2017, Computational Economics (Forthcoming), https://doi.org/10.1007/s10614-017-9785-2
- “Exchange Rate Overshooting: A Re-assessment in a Monetary Framework” with S. Bhadury, 2017, The Empirical Economics Letters, 2017, 16(11), ISSN 1681 8997.
- “A SVAR Approach to Evaluation of Monetary Policy in India,” with S. Bhadury and William A. Barnett, Open Economies Review, November 2016, Volume 27, Issue 5, pp 871–893.
- “Oil Prices, Exchange Rates and the Indian Macro Economy,” Economic and Political Weekly, October 2016, Volume 51, Issue No. 40
- "Stability Analysis of Uzawa-Lucas Endogenous Growth Model," with William A. Barnett, Economic Theory Bulletin, April 2014, Volume 2, Issue 1, pp 33–44
- "Bifurcation Analysis of an Endogenous Growth Model," with William A. Barnett, Journal of Economic Asymmetries, June 2013, Volume 10, no 1, pp. 53-64.
- “Synchronization of chaotic and hyperchaotic finance systems using nonlinear optimal control” with G. Rigatos, P. Siano, V. Loia, S. Ademi, 2016
- “The Sectoral Impact of Monetary Policy Transmission in India: A Panel VAR Approach”, 2016
- “Flatness-based control and Kalman Filtering for a continuous-time macroeconomic model” with G. Rigatos, P. Siano, K. Busawon and R. Binns, 2016
- “Post War Business Cycles in Models with Long- Run Monetary Neutrality” with J. Keating and I. Kanayama, 2016
- "Synchronization of chaotic and hyperchaotic finance systems using nonlinear optimal control” with G. Rigatos, P. Siano, V. Lois and S. Ademi, 2016
- "Nonlinear Optimal Control for the Grossman-Helpman Model: The Narrow Gap Case" with G. Rigatos and P. Siano
- "Nonlinear Optimal Control for the Grossman-Helpman Model: The Wide Gap Case" with G. Rigatos and P. Siano
- “Cost Channel, Interest Rate Pass-Through and Optimal Policy under Zero Lower Bound” with S. Chattopadhyay, 2016, IGIDR working paper
- “Determinants of Households’ Inflation Expectations for India- Evidence from Survey Data” with S. Chattopadhyay and S. Sahu, 2017, IGIDR working paper
- “Gender-gap and Economic Growth: A Panel VAR Analysis” with S. S. Ramanayake, 2018, IGIDR working paper
- “Role of Gender Gap in Economic Growth: Analysis on Developing Countries versus OECD Countries” with S. S. Ramanayake, 2017, IGIDR working paper
- "A nonlinear optimal control approach for industrial production under an oligopoly model" with G. Rigatos, P. Siano, K. Busawon and B. Xin, 2017
- “Nonlinear optimal control for the IS-LM business-cycles model under time-delays” with G. Rigatos, P. Siano, 2017
- Macroeconomics II, IGIDR
- Mathematics for Economists, IGIDR
2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Macroeconomics for RBI Officers Training Program
CV available on request.