INDIRA GANDHI INSTITUTE OF DEVELOPMENT RESEARCH
(DEEMED TO BE UNIVERSITY)
IGIDR invites applications from well qualified and experienced persons for the following posts:
|SrNo.||Post Details||Qualification and Experience
|1.||Job Ref.No :NA/2018/1
Post : Assistant Librarian : 01 Post.
Pay Scale :-
Pay Matrix 10 Level : 1
(As per 7th cpc)
(Pay Band: 15600 – 39100 (PB-3) Grade Pay:Rs.6,000/-
(As per 6th c.p.c)
Appt. Type: On Regular Basis
Probation period of 2 years
Age Limit : up to 35years as on 01/01/2018. Age relaxable in case of highly deserving candidates.
Application Mode : Offline
Last Date: March 16, 2018.
i.Good written and oral communication skills in English.
ii.Sound and working knowledge of application of Open Source Software such as Dspace, Koha, Content Management System (CMS), Reference Management Tools, Relational Database Management System (RDBMS), HTML/CSS, etc.
iii.Minimum 5 years of work experience in a leading national level research and academic institute or university.
iv. Good Knowledge of bibliographic data conversion an MARC21
- Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the minimum essential qualifications, experience laid down in the advertisement and ensure that they have requisite qualification from recognized Board/University/Institute. Eligibility of a candidate for the post applied shall be considered as on the last date of closing.
- Kindly note that application should be made through prescribed application form downloadable from the institute’s official website.
- Candidates should attached self-attested copies of certificates in support of their qualification (matriculation on wards), experience, Date of Birth etc. Originals certificates should be produced at time of interview. Application without photograph, signature and necessary certificates in support of their application shall be summarily rejected.
- The Institute shall verify the antecedents and documents submitted by a candidate during the tenure of his/her service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her service shall be terminated and liable for legal action against such candidates.
- The appointment of the selected candidate is subject of being found medically fit as per the requirement of the Institute.
- Applicants who are presently employed in Government/Semi Government/Public Sector Undertaking/University/Recognized Educational Institute etc. are required to submit their application through proper channel or submit a no objection certificate from present employer.
- Candidates have to make their own arrangement for accommodation if shortlisted for the interview/test. No correspondence or personal inquiries shall be entertained. No request will be entertained in this regards.
- In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the Institute shall be final.
- The outstation candidates shortlisted for the interview will be paid to & fro sleeper class (2nd Class) railway fare by shortest route subject to production of tickets.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Campus accommodation will be provided to the candidate on their selection for the said post on the availability and request.
- Mere fulfillment of the minimum qualifications etc. will not vest any right on a candidate for being called for test / interview. The Institute reserves the right to short list the candidates for interview and relax the selection criteria in exceptional cases and / or cancel the recruitment process / reject the application, without assigning any reason and without prior notice to the candidate. Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for the test / interview.
- The Institute reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post advertised.
Candidates possessing the requisite qualifications and experience may submit their application along with relevant documents mentioning the ‘Post applied for ____________” on the envelope, along with all relevant documents showing proof of age, experience, qualifications and two references by March 16, 2018. to:
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research,
Santosh Nagar, Film City Road,
Goregaon-E, Mumbai-400 065.
Date : 12.02.2018 REGISTRAR