Following are the rules that will guide the placement process this year. All potential employers participating in the placement process at Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research seeking to recruit students are requested to comply with these rules during the placement process. The placement process is scheduled to begin from 13th December 2021.
- Due to the pandemic and lockdown pertaining to some area, placements this year at IGIDR will be conducted online on a platform provided by the institute.
- Keeping in mind the special circumstances, the placement committee has decided to have a one day one slot That is, unlike previous years when multiple slots were conducted on the same day, this year each day shall contain only one slot.
- This has been done to ensure that all recruiters are able to conduct their process smoothly and adequate measures can be taken in case of technical issues such as internet connectivity at the candidates’ or the recruiters’ end.
- Slots will be marked as Slot 0, Slot 1, Slot 2, and so on. The ordering of the slots will be decided by the students depending on several parameters such as the job description, compensation, number of vacancies, etc.
- Recruiters are requested to provide all the information in the Placement Response Form that shall be sent by the placement committee prior to the placement season.
- Information regarding the slots will be communicated to the respective recruiters during the first week of December.
- All forms of assessments such as aptitude tests and pre-placement talks must be held prior to the placement process.
- The placement process shall be conducted every day from 9 am till 1 pm. Recruiters must confirm the list of all selected students by the end of the process.
- The slots shall be allocated on a shared basis. Therefore, as soon as a candidate is finalized, the recruiters must inform the placement committee by sending a mail on firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the mail is received, the candidate shall not be allowed to appear for any other interviews.
For any other queries or concerns regarding the placement process, please feel free to contact us. We thank all our recruiters and request their cooperation.